Saturday, December 3, 2011

Not all of my subjects are buildings . . .

120311_001

Sometimes I even paint dogs.  Mostly Zoe and Abby, but occasionally a different dog.  This dog is one of Holly’s coworkers new golden lab puppy.  I’ve still got a long way to go on it.  Paintings take time.  ■  It feels like a Sunday today.  Don’t know why.  Maybe it’s all of the football we’ve been watching.  ■  Did chicken on the grill tonight.  Yup – delicious.  We were making some mini Italian beef sandwiches this afternoon and Holly put 3 of the buns on the counter.  We both went upstairs – when we came down they were gone!  The culprit – Zoe.  After she scarfed a 1/2 of a salmon a few year ago you’d think we would have learned a lesson.  ■  The house painting in this post is for a customer out in MA.  Nice house.  It was fun to draw.  ■  Tomorrow is cribbage.  I’ve painted each of our cribbage friends homes.  I hope they like them.  ■  TFB.

No comments:

Post a Comment