Monday, December 19, 2011

Getting towards Christmas . . . .

tracks_winter_001_small

This painting shows snow in downtown Cary at The Tracks bar.  We don’t have any snow now, but apparently did this past weekend.  And where were we?  Up in Green Bay.  No snow up there – yet.  ■  I have two more drawings to finish before Christmas.  I’m madly working on those.  I also have one that I’ve completed, but don’t have a shipping address and my customer hasn’t answered my emails yet.  I’m hoping my customer is ok and not in the hospital, or something.  ■  This is going to make me alter my ordering procedures somewhat.  All I have for customer contact information is an email address.  I’m going to have to add a phone number and require a shipping address, etc. for future orders.  ■  It’s not very late, but I’m tired so it’s off to bed for me.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment