Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lost power for 2 days . . .

071311_001

. . and it wasn’t any fun.  You realize how much we depend upon electricity and our electronic gadgets.  Without power – no lighting, no TV, no clothes washing, no electric garage door, no pc’s, no internet, no wifi, no recharging your cell phone, or ipad, etc.  The storm that went through must have damaged some of AT&T’s cell phone towers.  We couldn’t even make phone calls.  Strange to be so incommunicado for so long.  It’s nice to have power back.  ■  The drawing above is of a home in La Crosse, WI.  I hope the people like it.  It was a closing gift from a realtor friend in Wisconsin.  ■  I’m trying to set a before midnight deadline for me to be in bed.  I see it’s a couple of minutes after midnight, so off to bed I go.  ‘Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment