Sunday, July 24, 2011

Long time since a post . . . . .

072411_001

It’s been a rather long time since my last post.  My intentions are good, but I run out of time by the time I’m thinking of posting.  ■  Let’s see . . . since we got our power back on we’ve had another storm that knocked out our power again – just for a split second, but long enough to bring my pc down.  It also brought down the pc at the store and I’m now back to trying to get the wireless connection to the internet back up there.  I’d just gone through this a couple of weeks ago.  It took eons of time on the phone with AT&T to get the router back up and working.  I hate to think of going through that again.  ■  Bullfrog had a short gig on Saturday afternoon.  Since our new guitar player couldn’t make it I went back to guitar and brought our old bass player back.  It was a good gig.  A lot of fun.  ■  I’ve got an appointment scheduled on Friday to get rid of an ingrown toenail.  I’m also supposed to go up to Green Bay that day.  I’ve got to stop by the doc’s office and see if I’ll be able to drive up there, or if I need to reschedule the appointment.  ■  Time for bed.  I’m trying to make it to bed before midnight every night – no more of these 1:00 am bedtimes.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment