Thursday, July 28, 2011

Drawing . . . . .

072811_001This is the current drawing I’m upon which I’m working.  It’s a large home and I’m trying to fit it it an 8x10 frame.  The house is too large for that format – you can’t get enough detail in.  I’m far enough with it that I think I’m going to have to start all over.  That’s not so bad as the 2nd time around the drawing usually goes much faster.  ■  The brake light in my car went on and then off.  I’m going to check and see if the brake fluid is topped off, or possibly the float on the break fluid is not floating anymore.  I need the car as I’m supposed to drive up to Green Bay this weekend.  That’ll be a long drive with no air-conditioning – that went out last year.  ■  We’ve had some rain tonight and looking at the weather map it looks like we’re in for more rain tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment