Monday, April 11, 2011

Vet visit . . . . .

I took Zoe to the vet today for her041111_001 annual checkup and shots.  She’s had some pain lately, which seems to originate from her hind left leg area.  The doc checked her out and worked and felt both hind legs, but no pain.  She’s 11+ years old and is showing signs of aging – harder to get up and down (sounds like the rest of us to me!) and greying muzzle (like my hair, or so they tell me. . . . :)  (That’s our vet’s office in Algonquin in the picture).  I’ll be keeping a close eye on her.  ■  We’re going to audition a guitarist on Sunday.  I’ve moved over to bass in the band and we feel that we need another guitarist to help fill out the sound.  ■   At least the weather is getting warmer – although that’s not as nice for sleeping – I like it cold.  ■  Time for bed.  ‘Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment