Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The geography of my drawings . . . . .

041311_001

. . . . or where the houses I’ve drawn are located. --- I finally found a web-based app that can physically plot on a Google map of the locations of the houses that I’ve drawn.  Kind of neat to look at.  Eventually when I get all my data I’ll post it on my Pen & Ink website (www.shrandahl.com) – you’ll be able to click on a marker and view the drawing.  I’ve never really kept good track of where the houses I drew were – and in some cases I only know what state the house is located in.  ■  Steak on the grill tonight.  That’ll be a treat.  Meat has really gone up in price.  ■  And our garage door opener is acting up again.  I think it’s the sensors at the bottom.  I don’t see the green light on.  I’ve tried moving it around some, but haven’t been lucky enough to get it to line-up.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment