Thursday, December 9, 2010

It’s cold . . . and snowy . . . . .

Yes, it’s cold – and it snowed today.  And my driver’s side headlight went out.  I’ve got to remember to head over to Autozone and get a new bulb.  ■  Had an appointment with the diabetic nurse and dietician on Wednesday.  My glucose readings are pretty good.  I’ve been watching what I eat and drink and it’s been paying off.  I still need to refine my diet, but I’m on the right track.  ■  I’ve been drawing like a maniac for the past couple of weeks.  I have some that will go out Monday.  Others will go out as soon as they’re finished.  ■  Next Wednesday I’m giving a presentation on my Pen & Ink business to my chamber networking group.  I’ve begun to organize my thoughts using some mind mapping software on my 120910_0011iPad.  I have the same type of mind mapping software on my pc and have used it a few times.  It’s a great way to visually organize your thoughts and ideas.  If you’ve never used mind mapping software you should try it.  The one on my pc is FreeMind.  It’s open-source and can be found at:  http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Check it out.  ■  Working tomorrow, so as I’ve said so often – good night!

Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment