Friday, December 31, 2010

The end of a year . . . . .

123110_001

It’s still some time from the new year, but it is time for bed for us.  We’ve watched numerous bowl games and had a delicious dinner of lobster tail – cooked at home, of course.  The meal was supposed to be lobster tail, steak, and cheddar bay biscuits.  I did the steaks on the grill, but we didn’t eat them.  That’s for breakfast tomorrow.  We’ll have to eat them early as we’re hosting the annual “Bullfrog Family & Friends Brunch.”  I’ve got 2 hams to put on the grill.  Nothin’ like ham on the grill.  I also thought about putting ribs on, but Holly nixed that.  Maybe that’s a Sunday night meal . . . hmmmm . . . . . that sounds promising.  ■  2010 was a pretty good year.  Two weddings, I think one funeral, and pretty good health – except for my type II diabetes diagnosis.  Music was good with Bullfrog, but it seams that Bullfrog is coming to an end.  Heck, all good things come to an end.  Got the start of a new band going and if I could get my brothers-in-law off their feet we could have a new band with them.  I’ve got the cd of the recording that we did a couple of weeks ago and it’s really good.  Time will tell.  ■  Off to bed in a minute.  Got to lure the dogs out of our bedroom . . . . . ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment