Sunday, December 5, 2010

Drawing like crazy . . . . . .

120510_001

I’ve been drawing like crazy trying to get all the orders for Christmas done.  I’m making great progress, but I’ve got to keep my fingers to the pen in order to finish.  ■  Talked to an old friend tonight.  Tried calling him on his land line – disconnected.  Tried his cell phone – someone else answered it.  I had begun to think that maybe he’d passed away.  Finally I emailed him and he called me within a few minutes.  He’d gotten rid of his land line – that’s saving him about $1000 annually. Not a bad idea.  I know my across-the-street neighbor Jac has done that.  ■  I have another appointment with the diabetic nurse and dietician this week.  ■  Next Wednesday I’m doing a presentation at my Chamber business networking group’s meeting.  I’ll need to prepare for that.  ■  Looks like it’s nothing but cold for the next few days.  Brrrrr . . . already I’m wanting warm weather.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment