Monday, July 20, 2009

Drawings and a cat . . . . . .

072009_001

. . . so our neighbors went to Scotland for their daughter’s wedding and have left me in charge of their cat.  It’s not really their cat, it’s their other daughter’s cat.  Anyway, they warned me that the cat wouldn’t come near me and probably wouldn’t even come out of hiding when I was there to feed it – and definitely wouldn’t let me pet it.  Now I’m not a cat person, but every time I’ve been over there (twice a day) the cat has not only greeted me, but let me pet it while it was eating.  Am I a cat person now?  I took the picture of the cat food box ‘cause I think I’ll need to get another box of it.  I’m not sure that what’s left in that one will make it to the end of the week.  And with that picture on my iphone I can go to the grocery store and make sure I get the right stuff.  ■  I just got orders for 2 drawings.  That’s good ‘cause business this year has been in the dumpster.  ■  Time for bed.  ‘Night.  ■  

No comments:

Post a Comment