Sunday, July 5, 2009

Back from Kentucky . . . and giggin’ again . . . . .

070509_001

Had a great time seeing our daughter and Jay down in Louisville.  They’ve got a great house in a great neighborhood.  We’ll be back down there later this month for a housewarming party.  ■  Had a smooth drive back – not too much traffic and I even got in a couple of hours of sleep while Holly drove.  But, I’m tired and need to slip into bed soon.  ■  Had a gig tonight.  It was fun – and that’s a picture of the place above.  When we broke into our “country song” a fight broke out.  I don’t think it had anything to do with the country song, but I’m thinking maybe we shouldn’t play it again at this venue.  ■  It’s time for bed.  I’ll catch up tomorrow with all the news.  ‘night!

No comments:

Post a Comment