Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Drawing . . . . . .

072809_001

This is the latest home I’ve been drawing.  It’s almost done.  Just a little to go.  ■  Finished a drawing last week and the customer said the people loved it – it was a wedding gift.  It’s always good to hear that people really like the drawings.  ■  Worked a bit on the www.RockHeartPhotography.com website.  Reduced the size of some of the pictures on the portfolio page so that it would load much more quickly.  ■  We have our annual Bullfrog pool party this weekend.  It should be a lot of fun and I know I’m expected to bring smoked salmon.  ■  I still have to do some recording.  Not only my own compositions, but also some stuff for the band.  I think I’ll do it on my iPhone as I think I have the recording stuff figured out.  I wonder if I could post any of it on the blog?  Anyone interested?  ■  Time for bed.  ‘night.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment