Friday, April 10, 2015

The weather has turned warm . . . . .

041015_001

The weather has taken a turn for the better – warmer - 70° today.  I like it.  ■  Went down to Louisville for Easter weekend.  Libby & Jay needed us to babysit our grandkids.  It was a delightful time.  That’s a picture of Maggie Byrd and I playing guitar.  ■  Headaches.  I’ve had a continuous headache since Monday.  It’s just there – more than slight – and pulsating.  If it doesn’t go away in the next few days I’ll get an appointment with my neurologist.  When they tested me a few years ago to try and find the cause of my headaches they did an MRI (jeeze I hate those!) and found I had a small brain tumor.  It’s not cancerous and I may have had it since I was a child.  They didn’t think that the tumor is the cause of the headaches anyway.  Since I now have a pacemaker/defibrillator MRIs are out.  ■  Aaron’s going to Naples, Italy next month for a month courtesy of the Navy.  Should be an interesting experience for him.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment