Friday, April 17, 2015

Sleep . . .

Schist.  My sleep has been crap lately.  I sometimes fall asleep easily, but only sleep for 2, or 3 hours; then wake up and am up for 2, or 3 hours and then go back to be and sleep for a few more hours.  Sometimes I can’t fall asleep and then am up for hours before I do.  None of it makes sense.  Right now I’m hot and sweating and yet I’m chilled.  And I’m not asleep.  Last night Zoe came in to our room and went ‘round and ‘round by my side of the bed until she finally stepped between the hose for my CPAP and the bedside table and then went for the door and pulled the CPAP off the bedside table.  Luckily it didn’t break.  I can’t sleep without the CPAP machine.  Sleep is what I need, but can’t seem to get.  ■  Going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment