Thursday, February 5, 2015

It’s cold outside .. . . . . . ….

020515_001

 

I started this post early this morning.

I know it’s winter, but it’s cold outside.  Got down to -11° last night.  It’s now a balmy -3°.  Burrrrrrr.  Have a couple of places I need to go, but no rush.  I think I can put them off until tomorrow when it’ll be a little warmer.  ■ 

Now I’m picking it up here = much later at night.  ■  Watched Young Guns I and II tonight.  Didn’t finish YG II.  They were/are good movies.  Of course I’m partial to westerns.  That’s what we watched when we were kids.  Do you remember “Wanted Dead, or Alive”, “Bonanza”, “Gunsmoke”, “Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid”, etc.  That’s what we grew up on.  “The Rifleman”, “The Lone Ranger”, “Roy Rodgers”, “Fury”, “Circus Boy” (ok, who remembers Circus Boy?)  I do.  And the list goes on and on.  “The Cisco Kid”, “Rawhide”, “Sky King” – ok, Sky King wasn’t  a western, but it did take place out west.  ■  I can hear Abby snoring in our room next door.  It is time-for-bed (TFB).  ‘Night.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment