Monday, February 2, 2015

A lot of snow . . . . .

020215_002 As you can tell, we got a lot of snow.  Not sure how many inches, but quite a few.  They closed the schools today and garbage pickup either.  ■  Our across-the-street neighbor, Jac, has tirelessly used his snow-blower to clear not only his driveway, but also ours and our next door neighbor’s driveway as well.  Thanks, Jac■  And Holly just told me that O'Hare airport reported 19” of the white stuff.  ■  It’s rather cold out ----  7 ° (not –7), but cold enough.  It looks like a cold spell for a few days and then starting to warm up by the weekend.  ■  I’ve been in the process of updating a few pieces of software that I use to new versions.  Takes time to download and install the programs.  ■  Still working on getting my office organized, but I think I’ve lost ground over the past few days.  Not good.  It’s hard to throw things away.  ■  Need to organize my stuff for taxes. 020215_001 Should be pretty simple this year as I’ve had few orders.  I haven’t worked on my website for probably 3 years and my rankings in search engines have gone down.  That’s yet another think on my plate that needs to be done – update my website.  ■  Just about time for bed.  ‘Night.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment