Friday, January 23, 2015

Last attempt at people . . . .

012415_001

This is my last attempt at painting people.  It was a cute photo of our neighbor feeding her grandson, so I thought I’d give it a shot.  ■  It’s almost 4:00 am and I’m up; on my pc blogging with Zoe in my office wanting more biscuits.  And she’s vocal about it…making noises to get my attention; looking at me with pleading eyes.  Ok, I just gave her another biscuit.  ■  The upcoming new version of Windows (Windows 10) along with holography is sounding pretty neat.  Technology moves very quickly.  I wish I were going to be around for the next 50 years to see it.  ■  Band practice was cancelled last night due to illness of one of our members.  ■  Today will be office cleaning/organization day.  I’m going to try and get all of my guitars to fit in my office closet.  I don’t think it’s going to work, but I’m going to try.  I’m also setting up a space to do music recording.  ■  Time either to get back to bed, or feed the dogs and then get back to bed.  ■  Goodnight/good morning . . .. .

No comments:

Post a Comment