Thursday, May 23, 2013

Black door, or red door?

052313_001

Still working on the house drawing.  The house has a red door, although that’s very hard to distinguish in the photos, and the owner wanted to see what that would look like in the black and white drawing.  I scanned in the drawing, printed out side-by-side copies and filled in the door as black in one drawing and red in the other.  The red I have is kind of garish, but I could tone it down a bit by adding tiny dots of black.  ■  It’s almost 3:00 am and I’m up.  Stomach is “off” and head aches a bit.  Here I am doing a blog post with Abby on the floor next to me.  I have trouble sleeping.  I used to be able to drop off asleep in a few minutes and sleep the night through.  Now I’ve got a hard time getting to sleep and staying asleep.  The ambien (generic) isn’t working anymore.  ■  Went out to dinner tonight as the Crystal Lake Rib House.  Had their chicken dinner. It was very good.  Have to thank Ellyn and Terry for the gift certificate that we used for the dinner.  ■  I hear tails wagging and hitting the floor.  Zoe has joined Abby and I in my office.  They’re looking expectantly at me like it’s time for breakfast.  ■  At last a yawn.  Maybe I can retire to bed and get some sleep.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment