Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Display at Harris Bank!

050112_002

Harris Bank has asked me if I would like to display my work in their bank for a week!  Yes!  They’re enabling local business’s to put up a display focusing on their business.  I’m to be the first!  ■  Now to figure out what to display.  Obviously I’ll put several “Abby & Zoe” cards out.  What are “Abby & Zoe” cards?  They’re thank you cards from Abby and Zoe for the treats that the tellers send out to the dogs when I make a deposit at the drivethru.  I’ve been giving the cards to the tellers for the past couple of years – trying never to give a duplicate card.  It does keep me busy trying to get enough time to create new cards.  ■  So, what to display?  I think at least 3 11x14  and 2 8x10 drawings.  I guess the rest would be cards and maybe a coffee mug, or two.  ■   The display table is roughly 40” x 80”, so it’s quite a bit of space.  Now to plan it out!

2 comments:

  1. I vote for the Celtic Cross from Clonmacnoise. Ellyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the Christmas drawing you did for us. How long will the display be up? .. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete