Sunday, May 27, 2012

Been a long time since I posted . . . .

052612_001

It’s been a long time since I posted.  I didn’t realize that it had been almost 2 weeks.  ■  Since my last blog post I’ve been sick for a week with a fever and body aches.  Felt like someone had worked me over with a baseball bat.  I over that – all better now.  ■  I’ve also been working on a couple of drawings.  Time to wrap those up and get on to new ones.  ■  Our new granddaughter is now over 2 weeks old.  I’d like to get back down there and see her again.  Sooooon.  ■  We’re in the process of totally rearranging the store are the guitar emporium.  It’ll look a lot fresher and is totally needed.  ■  Memorial day weekend.  Time for all of us to remember all of the people that gave their lives for our country.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment