Saturday, April 14, 2012

. . . this is more later . . . . .

I found some pork chops at Jewel and smoked ‘em on the grill tonight.  They were pretty good.  ■  The dogs got 2 car rides today – one to UPS and the other to Jewel.  They’re thrilled to get car rides.  It’s one of their very favorite things.  ■  Tomorrow I work, then it’s back home to work on taxes.  Don’t we all love this time of the year!  ■  Ordered some new pickups for a Tele that I have.  The Telecaster (it’s a model of an electric guitar) has its stock pickups in and they’re not good.  It’s amazing what a change in pickups will do for a guitar.  And I’m thinking about relicing this Tele as I did with the last one.  Could be a fun project.  What I need is a quote, or saying that can be engraved on the bridge plate of the Tele.  The last one engraved in very small letters said, “Nosey little fucker, aren’t you?”  I’m not sure I can top that one.  I’ll have to start looking.  Any suggestions are appreciated.  The quote has to be short as there isn’t a lot of room on the bridge plate. ■  My mind is racing with all of the stuff that I have to get done quickly – taxes, web work for Kalo, a drawing for my daughter and son-in-law, etc.  ■   TFB.

No comments:

Post a Comment