Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rain–and we need it!

041812_001

It’s raining right now.  Not hard, but I can hear the thunder.  We need rain.  Haven’t had a whole lot in April – and April showers bring May flowers . . . actually, if I remember correctly, we get the most amount of rain in June.  ■   Went to a seminar on social networking/marketing on the net yesterday.  Good seminar.  It didn’t answer all my questions, but I didn’t expect it to.  I came out of it with one quote -  "Marketing happens in real time.  Thus the rise of social media."  The first half of the quote from the instructor and the second half from my wife.  They seem to fit.  I did however open up a Twitter account and sent my first tweet.  Now I just need to 1) keep it up; 2) get some followers – @shrandahl – my Twitter name.  ■  Had our niece over for dinner tonight.  Good to see her.  Had steak and bang, bang shrimp.  Good meal.  ■  And I know you’re waiting for my weekly post that tells you I cut my grass.  Exciting stuff.  I did cut my grass today.  Enough said.  ■  I’ve got another drawing to start on.  Maybe tomorrow, or Friday.  ■  I’d like to write more, but it’s late.  ‘Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment