Monday, August 15, 2011

Long time no post . . . .

081511_001

It’s been quite a few days since my last post.  Been busy on a couple of drawings.  ■  Busy week this week not only with drawings, but with a pre-wedding party, the wedding, then hosting a brunch the day after the wedding.  Lots of cleaning to do in prep for the brunch.  ■  Went to see “Cowboys and Aliens” this afternoon.  It was entertaining, but certainly not a great movie.  ■  My iPhone, after 4½ years has become unreliable for making and taking calls.  Lots of time it can’t make the connection and when it does then it’ll drop it.  I can only hear about every third word when talking with someone.  It appears that I’m going to have to get a new phone.  While I’d like to wait for the 5 to come out, it appears that I’ll just get the 3gs as it’s pretty inexpensive.  More money out the door.  ■  Time for bed.  ‘Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment