Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Busy weekend

We had a very busy weekend.  Friday  a rehearsal dinner; Saturday – The Wedding;  and Sunday we hosted a brunch for the newly wedded couple.  ■  Now it’s Monday (↓082311_001actually early Tuesday morning) and I’ve been to work and back.  Nothing new there.  ■  Received an email from a friend that they had moved to a new house.  I was able to get a very low resolution photo of the house off of Google Maps and then did a quick pencil sketch of it – which is what you see here.  I had to eliminate quite of few trees that were blocking a view of a goodly amount of the house.   ■  Lots to do tomorrow.  Call the vet, call the doc, print off note cards for one order that I just finished; do another rough sketch on a house in Texas that we’re (the customer and I) are working on for a final drawing.  ■  My band, Bullfrog, was contacted to see if we could play this Wednesday night.  Unfortunately our drummer is unable to make the gig so we had to say no.  ■  TFB

No comments:

Post a Comment