Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We’re back and planning . . . .

↓↓060811_001

We’re back and planning on the move for my mother.  Lot’s of people involved from coast-to-coast.  Our greatest thanks to Terry who did the lion’s share of the moving and driving the truck from Richmond, VA to Louisville, KY.  And then he loaded The china cabinet in his pickup and drove it from Louisville to Cary, IL.  We’re forever in your debt, Terry.  ■  Today Holly got in contact with the place my mother is going to move to.  (Is that correct English??)  Plans are coming together, but it’s a lot of planning on one end and confirming it with the other.  Holly’s THE BEST!  That’s why I married her!  ■  I know you’re all wondering what the pictures are above.  I’ve been doing “thank you cards” from our pooches whenever we go to the bank.  I give them to the tellers and they send doggie treats to Zoe and Abby.  They really are pretty cute.  Holly wants them for note cards.  ■  Tomorrow night is an mixer for our networking group from the Chamber of Commerce.  I’m bringing Holly ‘cause I’m not as socially advanced as she it.  ■  Time, yes, for bed.  ‘Night.     

No comments:

Post a Comment