Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bullfrog’s giggin’ again!

061511_001

It’s been a dry few months since this past October when we played our last gig.  Since then we’ve reformed a couple of times and now have a stable group.  We went through 3 bass players before I decided to move to bass and find a guitar player to replace me.  Much easier to find a guitar player.  ■  We’ve now booked our first gig – and also a second gig!  It’s going to feel good to get back in the saddle.  We’ve all gone too long without gigging.  ■  I made posters for the gig today and dropped them off at the venue.  ■  Did a quick pencil sketch (you can kind of see it on the poster) of the venue at which we’re playing.  When I dropped the posters off the bartender noticed the drawing and liked it.  ■  Got another pen and ink I’ve got to finish quickly.  Time to get back to work.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment