Sunday, February 20, 2011

Time flies . . . . .

022011_001

Time flies these days.  I didn’t realize that I hadn’t posted anything since this past Wednesday.  ■  I started and am close to finishing a new drawing.  The little, ring, and middle fingers on my left hand are constantly tingling like they’re asleep.  I’m beginning to feel the same think in my right hand, but that may just be in my head so to speak.  It does make drawing a little bit hard.  And it’s even worse with trying to play guitar.  Since those fingers are a little numb, I sometimes miss putting my fingers on the proper spot on the fretboard.   ■  Lots to do today:  making another batch of chili; got band practice; some more drawing to attempt  . . . . ■  Our friends got back from a week in Jamaica – we’re waiting to hear how their trip went. 

No comments:

Post a Comment