Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spring is coming . . . I think . . . . .

090409_001

. . . it’s got to appear pretty soon.  Ok, not until March, but that’s not too far away.  Then I’ll be able to fire up the grill and use my large frying pan again.  I’m thinking a neighborhood Sunday brunch.  Pancakes, bacon, eggs, etc.  ■  Got my final blood draw done this morning; appointment with the cardiologist tomorrow afternoon; then electrocardioversion on Friday morning.  I’m counting on being around to do a post after that.  ■  Made a small batch of chili on Sunday (10lbs worth of meat), but it just didn’t have the correct flavor.  So I’ve let it sit a day and made some adjustments this afternoon.  It’s ok now.  Not the best I’ve ever made, but then this batch is more burger than brisket and pork.  Heck, there’s no brisket in this batch at all.  ■  Leaving for work in a few minutes – got a couple of things I need to get done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment