Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I miss them . . . . . .

062310_001 We’ve had dogs most of our married lives.  In this picture the 3 dogs are (from left to right) Zoe, Maizy, and Molly.  Maizy we lost about 3 years ago and Mollie about a month ago.  Zoe, originally our daughter’s dog, is still with us.  And she’s a joy, but she does miss her pal – Mollie.  I’m currently in pursuit of a companion for her.  ■  I know it’s been a ton of time since I’ve posted – I apologize for that – and I’ll try and do better in the future.  ■  My boss has never had smoked salmon, so today I bought some salmon and as we speak (ok, we’re not technically speaking . . . ) I’ve got it in a brine and  will smoke it tomorrow night.  Salmon is expensive – cost me about $25 for the filet I’m going to smoke.  ■  Got a party to plan for in August and then plan for the annual Chili Fest in September.  Keep your calendars open in September (the 18th) for that one!  ■  And again . . . it’s time for bed.  More tomorrow.  Promise.  ■ 

1 comment: