Saturday, June 26, 2010

And off we go . . . . . . .

062610_001

Had a couple of beers with Jac, my across-the-street neighbor tonight.  His son Patrick has a gig tonight at a neighboring town’s venue.  Patrick does, I think, rap.  Patrick hired a limo to take them to the gig.  It’s a gangster rap gig so I’m not sure if the white limo is appropriate, but it-is-what-it-is, or so they say.  Oh, that’s my beer in the foreground.  ■  It’s been Zoe and I this weekend.  Holly went up to Green Bay to see her mother.  Zoe is so sweet.  She’s slept with me – cuddled up against me.  I think she really misses Mollie.  She needs another dog with her.  And to that end I emailed a shelter today about a dog.  I’m awaiting an answer, but I’ll keep you informed.  ■  Tomorrow I’ve got to mow the lawn and do some other stuff around the house.  More tomorrow.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment