Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Testing and much to do . . .


9:30 am - I've been busy this morning do some of the little things to get ready for the cruise. Still lots of stuff to do. ■ Our daughter left this morning to go back to Louisville. It was great having her here for a few days. I wish both of our children lived closer. I've envious of those of you that do. ■ One of the things I did this morning was the testing of the posting from my iphone as well as testing the formatting that I'm using for the blog. It appears that when I post from my pc that the font will be formatted correctly - font type, size, etc. - but when I post from my iphone it disregards the format that I've set. So, in the future if you see a different text type then you'll know if was posted from my iphone. And I'll probably tell you that anyway. ■ Ok, back to work . . . . . 4:55 pm - Lots done today. Bought new walking shoes, picked up a couple of miscellaneous items like salt blocks for the water softener, a med referral, light bulbs (oops, got to replace one of the garage light bulbs!), and installed a new smoke/carbon monoxide detector. Better change the light bulb while it's still light out. ■ 10:05 pm - Ah, didn't get that light bulb changed yet. Got to do that tomorrow. Our house sitter came over tonight and we went over all of the stuff for the dogs and so forth. We're lucky to get such a nice person (yes, that's you Heather) to house sit for us. I know our dogs are looking forward to seeing you. Well, it's late and time for bed. Good night . . .

2 comments:

  1. You need to go on a vacation & get some sun and rest! You are working too hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still miles to go before I sleep . . . . .

    ReplyDelete