Thursday, February 28, 2008

. . . And one to go!

8:05 am - Yup, only one day to go! We'll be going from snow and cold to sun and warmth. I can't wait. ■ My wife had to go downtown for a marketing kickoff meeting. I hope she can get home somewhat early. We still need to pack. At any rate I took her to the train station about 7:30 am and then swung by Walgreens to pick up a couple of those 7-day pill boxes. Next step is to fill 'em up. ■ My cousin Tom called me this morning. It was great to hear his voice, catch up with the news, and reminisce. A nice little break in the midst of packing and getting the house ready for our house sitter. Back to work! ■ 10:05 pm - all packed; the bags are downstairs by the door and I'm ready for bed. We'll be up early at 3:00 am. Ooo, that's early! Good night!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! Will watch for pictures for the fabulous places you will visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try and post whenever I can get access to the net via my iphone.

    ReplyDelete