Saturday, November 21, 2015

Here comes winter . . . . .

112115_001

Our first snow of the winter season this year – November 2015 – March 2016).  Started last night and looking out the window now I can see it’s still snowing.  And I’m forbidden to heft a shovel and help clear my sidewalks and driveway.  The sidewalks are a bear as I live on a corner.  Seems like acres of sidewalks.  The drive way slopes somewhat steeply from the garage down to the street.  It’s hard to shovel because it’s on such an angle.  I can’t ever remember slipping and falling on it, but I’ve come close – as has my neighbor and Holly I know has slipped and fallen a couple of times.  Not a good driveway for winter conditions.  ■  We’re redoing the “kid’s bathroom.”  While I’m not physically helping (probably a good thing for the guy that’s doing it, I have been running errands for stuff we need for it.  It’s been keeping me busy.  ■  I forgot to post this last night/early this morning.  ■  Got to get the snow shoveled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment