Saturday, August 29, 2015

Fall is coming . . . . .

Yup, fall is coming.  I’ve got one picture of the leaves just starting to turn on one tree just to the northeast of us.  I know  I took a picture.  Let me find it.

082915-001Here it is.  The leaves are starting to turn.  I think that tree starts early every year. 

Chili Fest is coming up.  This will be the last one.  I don’t think I have the energy for it anymore.  Someone else has to start throwing the parties.

Tomorrow we’re off to the Cribbage Club get-together.  Should be a lot of fun. 

Zoe is starting to have more physical problems.   Her back legs will splay on the hard floors and then she can’t get up.  Just happened with her coming up the stairs a few minutes ago.  She got her front lets on the first step and her back legs splayed on the wooden floor.  Poor baby.  She’s 16 years old.  Most likely doing better than I’ll be at the same relative age.

Yes, it’s time for bed.  ‘Night.’

No comments:

Post a Comment