Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spring is here–I believe. . . . .

All of the snow is gone except for some shrinking piles in parking lots.  Those get smaller 041014_001every day.  ■  The hard drive on my pc started to fail.  The monitor also looked to be failing, but that may have had something to do with the hard drive – doesn’t seem likely, but who knows.  I backed my stuff up to an external hard drive and bought a new pc.  Not an expense that I was looking for.  Got the new pc and it has Windows 8 on it.  Yuk.  I’ve got it looking and acting more like Windows 7 now.  Still in the process of re downloading programs that I had on the old pc.  Still a bit to go before I’m totally back in business.  ■  Going to a band practice tonight.  Don’t know if it’ll turn into anything, but it should be fun.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment