Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas is near . . .

122313_001

Almost Christmas.  Am I ready?  Not really, but then I’ve got 2 days to go.  ■  The sketch on the right is a preliminary pencil sketch I did for a pen & ink customer.  The actual pen & ink is below. ■  The customer emailed me and said she loved it.  Always nice to get compliments.  ■  Got one more drawing to get done before Christmas.  Got up early to start – and – finish it.  ■  It’s going to be very cold for the next few days.  Burrrrrr.  The older I get the colder I get.  I’m beginning to understand why older people 122313_002need to have the heat on higher.  My mother used to have the heat set at like 75º.  It was way too hot for us younger folks.  ■  We’re in the early stages of planning a trip to Florida.  We want to see Holly’s sister and one of my old high school friends when we’re down there.  ■  Back to my drawing.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment