Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I’m back.

112613_001Been away from this blog for awhile.  Things just got busy and I guess I got a little lazy about posting.  ■  The picture to the left is of me playing my Weissenborn (look it up) guitar at our friend’s daughter’s wedding.  The gentleman to the right is Ray, the vocalist.  What a voice.  The song we did was “Storybook Love” from “Princess Bride.”  ■  Our daughter and son-in-law will soon have their next child.  Only days to go.  Grandma – Holly – is all packed and set to drive down to Louisville as soon as she gets the call from Libby.  ■  Had our first snow of the winter today.  We actually have a small accumulation on the ground.  And it’s cold out to boot.  ■  Let’s see, since I last posted I retired from my job at the music store and Holly lost her job is a divisional consolidation.  It’s going to be a struggle.  ■  And, good night.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment