Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pencil sketches . . .

040913_001

This is a quick pencil sketch of one of our local burger joints called Kojack’s.  The food is good.  Had a double cheeseburger from there for lunch today.  Delicious.  ■  Voted today.  Hope everyone else did, although two people I asked did not.  ■  Tomorrow morning I’ve got my chamber networking group meeting.  We’re all developing our “elevator speeches” – a quick sentence that you can use to tell someone what your, or your business does.  I’ve got some ideas such as:  “I'm an artist that creates memories with my pen & ink drawings.”   “I'm an artist creating memories with my pen & ink drawings.”    “I'm an artist creating magical memories with my pen & ink drawings.”  or maybe   “I'm a magic man creating memories with my pen & ink drawings.”   ■   I’ve got to get to bed early.  The meeting’s at 7:45 am and that’s early for me!  TFB ■

No comments:

Post a Comment