Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Winter again . . . . .

022613_001

Winter has hit again.  This time it was about 5 inches, or so of heavy snow.  I had to shovel some of the driveway so that Holly could get her car in.  She didn’t like it that I shoveled.  Hard on the heart, but I took it a little at a time.  ■  I’m still in the process of rebuilding my pc – software-wise.  Taking some time to find out that programs I used to use aren’t on my pc – then it’s off to find them again.  ■  I’ve been doing some research on what software to use to redo my website.  I want something that’s drag and drop.  I’ve done enough hand coding for the last few years.  It’s time to let the software to do most of the heavy lifting.  ■  The photo above is of our patio with the lights on the trees.  It does look beautiful.  ■  We did pork on the grill this past Sunday night.  I tried a new prep for the pork – one which I’ve been doing for steak for a bit – and it worked like a charm.  Best pork I’ve ever had.  ■  The new band has practiced  3 times now.  I don’t know if it’ll work and we’ll become a band, but we’re giving it a shot.  ■  TFB.  Night.  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment