Monday, September 12, 2011

House painting, Chili Fest & other assorted stuff . . .

091211_001

It’s been very busy here lately.  My neighbor, Steve, is helping me paint my window trim – it badly needs it.  Actually he’s doing most of it – bless him.  I’m not real comfortable with heights and doing those 2nd story windows puts one up higher than I’d like.  ■  I’ve got 3 chamber of commerce meetings to attend to this week.  One tomorrow on social networking for business; a presentation of my business to my networking group; and then a chamber breakfast on Thursday.  I’m trying to find time to clean the garage and make my chili.  ■  And my wife pointed out that I have a “bruise” on my right shin.  She says I’ve had it for a couple of weeks.  I hadn’t noticed it and it doesn’t hurt at all.  The only think that hasn’t completely healed is my left big toe.  I still have to soak it in some medication that starts with a “B”.  ■  I’ve started work on a book for myself of my paintings using the iPhone/iPad app Brushes.  It’s going slower than I had anticipated and right now I don’t' have a lot of time to devote to it.  ■  Got a text message from our son – he starts training for duty in Iraq in October and then goes to Iraq after the first of the year.  We don’t know any more than that at this point.  ■ 

No comments:

Post a Comment