Sunday, May 15, 2011

What the heck is this?

051511_001

These are note cards with our dogs on them that I give to the tellers when I go to the drive-up window at my bank – I do take both of our dogs with me – they love the bank.  You see the cards are from Abby & Zoe saying “thank you” for the dog treats they give them.  I’ve done this for the past few deposits and now they recognize the dogs and call them by name.  ■  Went to the Lombard Lilac Parade today – I’m a music judge for the parade.  I’ve probably been a judge at the Lilac parade for the past 5 or 6 years now.  Today it was cooooold.  I think the temp was about 49 and we had a strong wind blowing, which made it feel much colder.  ■  Got a good start cleaning my office.  Now I’ve got to finish it.  I’ll take a picture of it when I’m done.  ■  Work tomorrow and a productive week ahead, I hope!  ■

No comments:

Post a Comment